Many rules have been developed by the community. Follow this documentation to use them in your project.
Edit this page to submit a pull request that adds more rules
- liancheng/scalafix-organize-imports: A CI-friendly Scalafix semantic rule for organizing imports
- nequissimus/sort-imports: A simplistic Scalafix rule that sorts imports
- ohze/scala-rewrites: Scalafix Rewrites for Scala
- sake92/kalem: generate
with*methods for classes
- scala/scala-collection-compat: The rule rewrite upgrades to the 2.13 collections
- scala/scala-rewrites: Scalafix Rewrites for Scala
- scalatest/autofix: Auto-fixing error due to version upgrade, good practice etc.
- typelevel/simulacrum-scalafix: Simulacrum as Scalafix rules
- vovapolu/scaluzzi: Additional rules for Scalafix. The part of scalazzi rules.
- xuwei-k/play-ws-scalafix: scalafix rule for migrate to play-ws-standalone
- xuwei-k/replace-symbol-literals: replace deprecated scala.Symbol literals. s/'foo/Symbol("foo")/