Scala 3 is a game changer in terms of compatibility in the Scala ecosystem that will greatly improve the day-to-day experience of every Scala programmer, starting from the migration.
In this section you will learn about the compatibility between Scala 2.13 and Scala 3 at the different stages of the program lifetime. You will find the answer of the following questions:
- Is Scala 3 a different language?
- How hard is it to translate a Scala 2.13 project into Scala 3?
- Can we use a Scala 2.13 library in Scala 3?
- Can we use a Scala 3 library in Scala 2.13?
- Is it safe to deploy a Scala 3 program into production?
- How fast are Scala 3 programs compare to Scala 2.13?
- How will my Scala 2.13 project be affected by the new Scala 3 macros?
- How can I port my macro libary to Scala 3?