Table of Contents
- What is the Scala Platform
- Why become a module?
- Platform policies
- Policies on release and stability
- Policies on committers and contributors
- Submit a proposal
- The Drone CI integration
- What does Drone provide you?
- Common configuration settings
- Troubleshooting (FAQ)
- Want to know more?
- The Platform sbt plugin
- Next steps
- Release processes
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- About the process and the Platform
- My module already has a release process, can I keep it?
- My module has its own CI, can I keep using it?
- Is the release bot using Platform's Sonatype organization for the releases?
- I want to use Sonatype, what can I do?
- Do I have to move my GitHub project into an independent organization?
- I have my own infrastructure and community, what's the point of joining the Scala Platform?
- Code of Conduct (CoC)